Monday, April 20, 2009

DD25 - Gateway International Raceway




DD25 was a blast as usual. 3rd gear was insane. But I realized 3 things that must change soon

1. The engine is REAL tired...rebuild in the works
2. The car was too low, I hate saying it, but my transitions were wayyy fucked because of this (I think). I ended up raising the car about an inch on saturday and the few runs I did felt much better. However there was something awesome about throwing it into the first turn and seeing smoke roll off my FRONT fenders haha.
3. I need a higher final drive...my gearing is too long. Too little power, paired with gearing that was in between 2nd and 3rd the whole time amounted to piss poor driving.

6 comments:

DaS said...

nice work...did your go wrong or something, i saw a picture of your car next to a tow truck

tErbob00st said...

yea I just blew a fuse...nbd

EQH said...

what was wrong with transition? just slow? do you still not have ps?

tErbob00st said...

it felt fine to me, just like i didn't have enough power...but a couple people told me that something didn't look right. I'm trying to get film from t2 to see what's goin on.

D*star said...

Whats wrong is it doesnt have a fucking GT wing and Giant aero yet...

Edgar said...

stomp it out! love you!~
http://driftindy.blogspot.com/