Tuesday, March 17, 2009

low

wrote this in an email to my friend...thought it was funny

"So I went and slammed my car last night. And by slammed I mean slammed. Tucking in the rear, literally ALL the way to the lip of the wheel, and only about ¾” of tire sidewall is showing in the front. The first time I dropped it it wouldn’t move because the exhaust was jammed inbetween the diff and ground. Brian suggested I raise it…I just pulled the exhaust off. Luckily there was a flange right before where it was hitting (around the diff), so I took off the “axel back”. Than dropped it again, and the downpipe was jammed on the ground. So I found a bar that was going across the driveshaft tunnel, which was above the exhaust. Flipped it around so now it goes under the exhaust and pulls the exhaust up way tight. I now have about 1” of clearance between my frame rails and the ground, and about ½” between my exhaust and the ground. Rad"

pics soon

No comments: